Friday, December 12, 2008

jon demand episode 2 plus major technological announcement

Hey, before I forget, I just put up a new Song of the Moment. I've neglected it for like a month and a half.

So here's the next Jon Demand. And also here's a very special treat. Anybody have iTunes out there? Because now you can subscribe and sync episodes of Jon Demand to automatically download to iTunes -- and hence onto your iPod or mp3 player!

Go to this page on iTunes.


Also, Jon Demand is its own RSS now. That means that one can go to jondemandpodcast.blogspot.com and stick that in their reader and avoid having to deal with all my lame wordy blog posts. So if you hate my blog, just stick jondemandpodcast.blogspot.com into your Google Reader.

Anyway, the point of this whole Jon Demand subscription thing is to have a distribution outlet for all my videos, including Jon Demand specifically, Halloween movies, friends' movies, pirated movies, funny clips in general and recordings I make of you without you knowing.

I think it sounds totally fun! Seriously.

Okay, here's Episode 2:

4 comments:

Maria said...

Ummm...I'm fully aware that is an acutal picture of you...HA!

That segment was very oaty.

Rhett said...

I understanding when video chatting that we look at the monitor instead of the camera, but with this.... what do you think?

dre said...

I like the crunch of the dorritos wanna bes. It reminds me when Lilly was eating cotton candy really loudly, and all the witty things everyone say about her chewing!

Oh I'm talking about how I met your mother...(breaking glass)

Average Joe said...

Hmmmm.....