Tuesday, February 20, 2007

don't trust me seven days from now

My birthday is exactly one week from today. Please come to my house on Tuesday the 27th to say farewell to the last aspects of whatever youth I have left. This particular event will be a propaganda message t-shirt party. Wear a t-shirt with a message on it. If you don't, one will be provided for you(it might not be a message that you uphold, so you'll be better off if you're not a killjoy). Feel free to bring extra t-shirts to help us out with the lame-os. Drinks (probably water) and hors devours (probably condiment packets) will be provided. If you have any questions, talk to me or Maria.

*sigh. Seven days left. Hoo boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there, advertised and all. Will the wii be there? I tell you what, that was just about the coolest game system ever. A very merry unbirthday to you for now.

Maria said...

Hey- I think we need to get busy on the iron on action- we could think of some pretty awesome shirts for the lame-os. Your party is going to be great!