Friday, March 02, 2007

a birthday gift from page and brin

TONS of photos of my wonderful birthday are on the way.

In the meantime, here's something worth mentioning real quick. About a week ago, I discovered that after what, three years I think, my website finally wound up as the top hit when you search "jon madsen" in Google.

At least that was the case a week ago. I just checked a minute ago and I'm not numero uno anymore. Perhaps now that my birthday is over, the folks at Google bumped me down to number 2 (after a "john," nonetheless). Maybe they took my advice not to trust me after 30.

1 comment:

Maker said...

Happy 37th Birthday JoN.
Sorry I missed your birthday. I was busy being assimilated into the corporate borg. Seriously.
Anyway, let me take you out to dinner. If you haven't burnt out on cheese-fries we could hit up the Training Table.