Tuesday, March 13, 2007

i owe you a couple of pictures

Here's the story of our bout at The World Series of Pop Culture that I promised:
Also, I'm only now recovering from my XXX birthday party. One thing I forgot to mention, though, is that ever since I was a kid I started a tradition to carry a 1977 quarter in my pocket on my birthday and then tape it into my journal that night. Every year I was pretty hit and miss with the concept. For the past few years my public blog has pretty much overtaken my private journal and I've written next to nothing in it. As a result I'm posting the 1977 quarter I carried with me the night of my 30th birthday.
Btw, because of this tradition I collect 1977 quarters. And this one is my very last one. If you know of any, let me know (or I guess with the advances of the digital age I could just post the same one every year).

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

I just learned something new about you. I never knew about the quarter tradition. Now that I think about it, I do remember seeing one in your journal. Hmmm. Now I know.

Anonymous said...

Liked the comic strip. Good job! (I guess that Mac is handy.)