Tuesday, March 06, 2007

don't trust me seven days ago

Ok, I'm going to commit myself. I'm finally going to post some photos from my birthday party a week ago. As I type this, I don't have access to the photos since I'm at work, but at least it'll sort of guarantee that I'll do it sometime tonight (so if you actually check this out between 5:30 and an undisclosed time a few hours after that you won't actually see any photos below).

Cinnamon did a great job getting most of the candids and my still-unnamed iMac took the photos of the t-shirts.















6 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

LOVE the t-shirt idea. My favorites were: We put the FU in Fun and I'm so excited, I'm so scared. Looks like an awesome bash! Happy birthday again. :o)

Anonymous said...

Cool shirts!

Maria said...

Reagan and Dre rocked so hard that night!! I hope I can perfect that rockin' back bend one of these days.

Anonymous said...

Yes I got TWO shout outs! I was the I'm so excited t-shirt! and Yes I can rock the shiz out of the GH II! Yes that was fun, Jon I don't know how sucky my life would be had I not known you.
I love you sport.


And i really like (kila's) shirt. Happy birthday jon, sorry your party is so lame!

Heather said...

I am only posting so I get my link back, but I'd also like to give myself a 30th b-day shout out because I reached out from over 2000 miles away and sent you a gift (albeit late). And I've been 30 longer, so it's surprising that I could accomplish this task (since I'm so old).

joN. said...

true that heather. you really pulled through.