Thursday, February 21, 2008

february stars

This is what I got for Valentine's Day. It's a headphone amplifier. It's pretty awesome. I have an awesome girlfriend because she doesn't give me chocolate. She gives me stuff like this. Ladies, if you want to impress your man, get him a headphone amp.

What this thing does is it enables four different headphones to receive from a single source. What that means is we hook it up to the tv, and when we play Rock Band, we can each have a set of headphones and we'll all hear the music instead of just the clacking of the plastic drums. So come over and play Rock Band. Halo is lots more fun too. We can also use it for our dvd commentaries. Now four different people can listen to the movie and comment with their own volume control. Neat, huh?

I also got The O.C. Mix 2 on cd. That show is so great. I'm still a fan. I put one of the songs over in "Song of the Moment" if you wanna listen.

Now may be a good time to mention that my birthday is later this month and I'm planning on having a party on the 29th. Right now the plan is Skybox. That way we can have a bite and also play in the adult fun area they have there. Don't tell me you're too busy. It's the 29th of February! It's a whole new extra day! It's like a free day crammed into our lives.

5 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Happy Birthday Jon! I'm going to be out of town so I'm going to miss it. I feel like I've been out of town/busy on a lot of my friends birthdays this past year.

Sounds like fun though. What do you want for your birthday? Looks like you already have a headphone amplifier so now I'm out of ideas.

joN. said...

how 'bout some headphones?

Monica said...

I love February Stars. And yes, you do have an awesome girlfriend. And as I'm typing this, my mac is making a really scary sound and I think it's about to blow up...help.

joN. said...

gee mon, i'm real sorry your mac blew up.

also, you wanna know a funny story? i really don't like 'february stars.' i just needed a title for the post. kudos, though, on catching the reference. not hard for you since you broadcast it like, two weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Alright!!! I can't wait to play Halo and Rock Band!!