Tuesday, February 12, 2008

lost series finale -- revealed!

So I know this guy in L.A. who works a lot with ABC executives.

Apparently, he got a hold of some storyboards that directly have to do with the series finale of Lost. Yeah, not the season finale, the series finale. The one that will air two entire years from now and answer everything!

Naturally my buddy would get fired if he shared these storyboards with the world. Do you think he'll still get fired if I show them to everybody? 'Cuz that's what's gonna happen!

It may be difficult to read the dialogue straight from the images as they appear here. You may have to click on a few of them to make large enough. Make sure you follow the story, though! Apparently they throw a buncha curve balls!


Digg!



EDIT: Special thanks of course to "Giant Size X-men #1" (and to everybody who realized where it's from without me having to say so).

EDIT: How about a Digg?


Digg!

7 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

Wow. Someone has way too much time on their hand. However, totally cool by the way.

Maria said...

At least he is doing something he enjoys and is entertaining at the same time. Like I said last night -this is VERY impressive (coming from someone that would attempt to work with photoshop for a about five minutes before I would want to kill myslef).

newby said...

so, lasik = laser beams...
is there something you're hiding from us, jon? hmmm?

Johnny Metropolis said...

Thanks for spoiling it jerk! Now what am I supposed to do Thursday after Survivor?

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! This is great!!! I hope you post this all over the Internet!!!

Maker said...

You sir, just blew my mind.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I laughed out loud. Great casting :)

And I will be very dissapointed if the finale is anything BUT this.