Wednesday, May 11, 2011

midweek mojo rejuvination

Got a haircut again.

That's good for everyone else, but not as good for me. I sure look better with short hair, but I don't feel like myself and I don't have anything to twirl when I'm bored.

That, and other things have removed my mojo. Somehow I need to feel more attractive (besides just looking incredibly attractive).

Right now my best short term solution is listening to good strutting music. The best I can come across is the album Brothers by The Black Keys. Try it out. While it's playing, you'll just feel cooler. That's a promise (the whole album's great, but specifically the song "Ten Cent Pistol").

Also... I'm in the middle of writing a short screenplay about a hitchhiker who tries to rob the people he's getting a ride from -- but then the people he's getting a ride from are trying to rob him at the same time. In order for the story to work, I need the characters to have reasons to want to take the car in two different directions. I also need something the hitchhiker needs from the passengers that relates to a bigger score. Also, the passengers need something specific from the hitchhiker. If you have any ideas, please shoot them to me. There's a story there. It exists, I just have to find it. I need some help looking.

1 comment:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I will let you grow your hair again after my wedding...not before :-) Sorry about the loss of your mojo though pal, I know how a good hair day can affect that. If mine sucks that day I am sooo not cute!
Here are some things that help me with my mojo:

New clothes
Running
Music
Scott

Maybe you should get yourself a Scott?...not mine...but one like him.