Thursday, September 14, 2006

puke puke puke puke of hurl hurl hurl


Just so you know, I totally threw up at the State Fair just a few seconds after this picture was taken. The ride is called The Tornado and it's not too bad, but it did me in after eating State Fair Panda Express and riding The Zipper (awesome although at one point I was willing to expose national security secrets in order to get off), the gliders, the Tidal Wave-type boat thingie, the Fun Slide (a half truth) and the Musical Express type cars thingie. Richard, the guy next to me, puked also. I was remarking to Maria earlier that it was pretty much the most miserable fair experience ever, but to be honest (and judging from my facial expression in the picture) it was TOTALLY worth it.

4 comments:

Abel Keogh said...

I'm glad you didn't post a picture of you throwing up! :-)

Laura Lee said...

Oh, Jon Boy.

That was an awesome State Fair experience. I'm glad I got a picture of you on the Tornado.

I'm also glad I didn't get a picture of the semi-digested Panda Express. But I'm sure Kristi's glad she got one.

Still wearing your wrist band?

joN. said...

i ripped the wristband off earlier today. i would've kept it on through the weekend, but whenever i wash my hands it would get wet and gross me out and then i'd have to wash my hands again.

Maria said...

State Fairs are stinky and gross - but you sure do laugh a lot.

p.s. I am so glad I turned my head before you got sick. I would have lost it...