Thursday, May 15, 2008

tidying aesthetics

The city finally broke down and got us that lawn toupée we've been asking for.

While I was looking up where I should put the accent in "toupée," I came across this gem of a site.

Got new couches at our place -- fine, leather-bound couches. Our place also smells of rich mahogany. It's like Hef's rumpus room.


Finally finished this butterfly painting. Or rather, Mother's Day came, so I turned in what I had done. Bob Ross might be slightly prouder on this one than my last one.

4 comments:

Maria said...

HA! Your lawn just keeps getting better. I want to take a nap on that couch. I'm sure your mom is going to have that painting framed.

I'm not even going to get into the "gem" of a website.

Charlotta-love said...

gem of a website...some people have too much time.

Steph said...

Love the toupee! That made me laugh. Hard.

Monica said...

Great job on the painting. I like it.