Saturday, November 03, 2007

and now for someone completely different

Let's just take this time to introduce two "friends of the moment" as seen in the column to the right.

The Willis family is composed of Jake and Dana and their kids Jonah, Gavin and Breck. I've known Jake since I was nine years old. He's pretty weird, but very smart and funny and friendly. Just don't get on his bad side. He can heckle you to tears.

Monica is Maria's sister. She's one of those English grads and so I've been trying to get her to start a blog for a long long time. She wanted my help in getting it going, but now hers is like way better than mine. Suddenly I'm all mad and jealous and I so wish I didn't encourage her. Anyway, check her out if you want more enjoyment than I can give you.

2 comments:

Maker said...

I am wierd indeed.

Sorry if I ever heckled you to tears. I hope it only happened once when we first met. You are now obviously in "the circle".
Apologies again, mate.

I suppose it comes from growing up in such a huge family and etc. Loyalties are fiercly deep and the best strike is the pre-empted (sp?) first strike. A retallitary strike is then usually weak at best as the morale of the foe has generally been crushed.

Not the best principles to have as a lad...but I survived.

Monica said...

Hey Jon, thanks for the shout-out! My blog is not nearly as clever and awesome as yours + I'll still be coming to you for lots of blogging help, so beware!