Tuesday, November 06, 2007

daylight saving blues once more

So I had another thing to post today, but blogger isn't accepting my pictures. Pictures work on my other blogs (check them out! (except they haven't been updated in a while actually)), but for some reason my main blog is having problems. I believe it has something to do with the fact that I'm publishing to my own server rather than the blogger server. Over the past two years I've had some pretty continuous problems in this regard. Hopefully this post gets published, honestly. I am very close to ceasing my ftp dealie altogether and switching over to jonmadsen.blogspot.com.

If, one day, you come here and I'm not here anymore; try jonmadsen.blogspot.com.

Anyway, We got an extra hour this weekend! How did you spend your time? I played Pool of Radiance.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks to daylight saving, I've been on time to work for the last couple of days, so that's good. But I hate how it's already getting dark by the time I leave work, bummer. Ah well.