Thursday, November 22, 2007

idling toward true gratitude '07

I'm thankful that Maria has had the patience to go to two separate families today. I'm thankful that two separate families gave me turkey today. I'm thankful that even though I cough every other breath, I'm still relatively healthy. I'm thankful that my Corolla has been able to take the 150 mile round trip today with ease. I'm thankful that the newspaper was kind enough today to stuff itself not with advertisements for gifts that I would consider getting people, but with stuff that I would want for myself. I'm thankful that Rhett bought Rockband and not me. I'm thankful that I don't have a real job, but I still have a bunch of money. I'm also so very thankful for the internet at my parents' house; which is a really horrible and slow version of the internet that I would never find acceptable enough at my house so I can't really put up pictures or anything, but at least I got my post done today.

No comments: