Tuesday, November 27, 2007

relapse!

So late last night I did a little nose inventory and discovered the following:

Yeah, turns out my nose duality is alive and well. Perhaps I'm slowly turning into Lokai.

Just in case you're using this blog as your main source of current news, it snowed today. I would have gotten a really artistic shot of the snow, but I only opened the front door long enough to get the following shot:
Isn't the first snow of the season so unique? And so deadly. It's obviously wetter. No car crashes that I'm aware of, fortunately (maybe since it was pretty light snowfall and in the middle of the day). However, here is a pretty awesome shot that Maria took as we totally lost control going down Main Street:
I was hoping that there'd be mass snowman-making today, but alas. Today really is the only day to do it, but I guess everybody's sick of snowmen. We need to think of something else to do on first snowfall day.

I've begun the process of listening to all 1500 "songs" on my iPod in alphabetical order. I'm on my second day now. It's at "Co-," so I just finished up with Cold War Kids. Groovy. I'm now in the middle of the Comics Coast to Coast podcast. Yeah, that's right. I'm listening to all my podcasts too. It could be maddening considering I have more than 24 hours worth of content of some podcasts. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes. It'll probably be a majority of The Cure. Maybe it'll do a little something for my current illness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Maria.

Monica said...

I'm sitting here bored at work so I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I should check out Jon's blog." Big mistake! No thank you very much for that snot picture. That image is the most disgusting thing I've seen all week, maybe even all month. Thanks Jon, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sick? Yes. Disturbing? Yes. TMI? Yes. But really how did you get the snot seperate and photographed like that. I'm impressed with your snot spraying skills

Laura Lee said...

Sick.