Friday, November 30, 2007

happy b-day kai, two-freaking-hundred (unrelated)

Happy happy happy birthday Kaila! I don't see enough of you anymore now that you've completely withdrawn from society. I have a feeling that soon you'll be a like some kind of wise zen master and the only time I'll ever see you is when I'll need sage advice and I have to climb to the top of whatever mountain you're living on to find you. Once I get to the top, I have to spend a few days carrying water with one of those shoulder-pole things with two buckets dangling from each end. Then and only then will you help me "discover myself." Anyway, I hope it doesn't come down to that too soon.

Wish I got you something. I shoulda. We'll see you in a few minutes.

So, yeah.

It's November 30th and I freaking did it! 30 days in a row without missing a day of blogging! Yeah, I can totally set my mind on stuff. Usually it helps if what I set my mind to doing makes absolutely no difference to anything. That's just how I roll. Always sweatin' the small stuff. Now I'm worried that I'll never blog again, that I totally overkilled myself. Maybe. Maybe hard.

2 comments:

Maker said...

30 days of non-stop straight blogging.
You are like Superman or something.

Kaila said...

Thanks Jon! You're the best. But how did you know my ultimate goal was to become a wise zen master and move to the far reaches of the earth? Don't worry, you still have time to see me around. I haven't completely disappeared from society, not yet anyway.